These popular full day sessions are designed to provide existing and prospective PV installers with the essentials in proposing PV component technology and system design.
- PV systems – the basics, getting started.
- PV cells / modules – structure, features of the main technologies.
- Mounting systems and system components.
- Solar Inverters – features and design considerations.
- Data Monitoring simplified.
- Quality and optimising design.
- Design tools and support materials.
- Value added services from Carbomat.